Heb - Mi Tienda
Well first off I do not appreciate HEB grocery selling out to illegals. HEB sold out by opening a MI Tienda Mexican grocery store and closed the regular HEB store near by.
I do not see how this is a part of the HEB family, they do not even sell ha/f of what HEB stocked, all the signs around the store; like entrance, exit, etc. are in Spanish.
This store is only basically here to cater to all the illegal immigrants here in Houston.
When it first opened I did visit to see what this was about, and because they closed the HEB store down.
I visited the store today and it smelled like a dirty old slaughter house, it would have made any hunger feeling one might have had vanish. I could not be in the store for very long.
A good bit of employees can not speak English, and asking 20 different employees if fig season was in, they did not know what the *** a fig was. Pathetic.
The first sell outs was Sam's Whole sell. they opened a specific store to only cater to illegal immigrants.
It is like slapping the face of every American, and even all those who became American legally.
It is like accepting the fact that were are over run by illegal immigrants and this is just another way to say, the *** with America, this is how it is now, tough ***.
***! Any needed support that our Government offers the poorer of people are being abused by all the immigrants illegally here. Food stamps, TANF, WIC, our jobs, our money, our health care, etc... And now they are catering by opening all Mexican stores. The new Mi Tienda that just opened here in Houston has all and only Mexican staff. Any other company not having their general token employees would be targeted and called racist, so this grocery store needs to be called out on the topic.
I will not shop at any location like this again, by shopping there people are just supporting the non diversity, racist store, and supporting illegal immigration.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Stores
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "This is the second time I wrote about this issue. I have attached two photos about how Save A Lot store # 823 improperly handles eggs. I have three photos..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "After seeing some of his work on Twitter (and being completely mesmerized by it), I decided to reach out to Ricardo Abraham to request some custom commissioned artwork. After reaching..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "FOOD issue . (smacks lips) okay , NOW so we (a group of my friends and myself ) ! Went to the WAFFLE HOUSE (florence blvd) when I say..."
- "I purchased Hearnotes...the earphones were never made, or if they were I never received. I contacted Indiegogo and they said they have no responsibility but will give me the..."
- " Was at Bahama breeze Las Vegas table 201 Britney was the waitress the Hughes Center or service I ever had waited couldn't get a refill And asked..."