Well first off I do not appreciate HEB grocery selling out to illegals. HEB sold out by opening a MI Tienda Mexican grocery store and closed the regular HEB store near by.
I do not see how this is a part of the HEB family, they do not even sell ha/f of what HEB stocked, all the signs around the store; like entrance, exit, etc. are in Spanish.
This store is only basically here to cater to all the illegal immigrants here in Houston.
When it first opened I did visit to see what this was about, and because they closed the HEB store down.
I visited the store today and it smelled like a dirty old slaughter house, it would have made any hunger feeling one might have had vanish. I could not be in the store for very long.
A good bit of employees can not speak English, and asking 20 different employees if fig season was in, they did not know what the *** a fig was. Pathetic.
The first sell outs was Sam's Whole sell. they opened a specific store to only cater to illegal immigrants.
It is like slapping the face of every American, and even all those who became American legally.
It is like accepting the fact that were are over run by illegal immigrants and this is just another way to say, the *** with America, this is how it is now, tough ***.
***! Any needed support that our Government offers the poorer of people are being abused by all the immigrants illegally here. Food stamps, TANF, WIC, our jobs, our money, our health care, etc... And now they are catering by opening all Mexican stores. The new Mi Tienda that just opened here in Houston has all and only Mexican staff. Any other company not having their general token employees would be targeted and called racist, so this grocery store needs to be called out on the topic.
I will not shop at any location like this again, by shopping there people are just supporting the non diversity, racist store, and supporting illegal immigration.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Stores
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Worst experience ever!! I went to heb on a Saturday morning and came out to find someone hit my car with their car. Im assuming they were too lazy to..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "My husband had made me a plate of stir fry which included save a lot brand instant rice. As I was almost done eating I noticed a worm on my..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."
- "Purchased a 2014 Buick Enclave from Demontrond in Houston Tx, on July 28, with leather seats. When I came on August 1 to pick it up, the so called leather..."
- "This is literally the worst haircut I've ever gotten!! I am super pissed off! As you can see in the pictures, the blending in the back is horrible! You can..."
- "April of 2016 my car was parked in my apartment complex.i woke up to go to work and i saw a police officer approach me with a witness saying a..."
- "Had a terrible experience with a pair of wirewound 25 watt 500 ohm rheostats from the Tasharina company, sold through Walmart. Discovered this website through another review with a..."