Heb - Mi Tienda
Well first off I do not appreciate HEB grocery selling out to illegals. HEB sold out by opening a MI Tienda Mexican grocery store and closed the regular HEB store near by.
I do not see how this is a part of the HEB family, they do not even sell ha/f of what HEB stocked, all the signs around the store; like entrance, exit, etc. are in Spanish.
This store is only basically here to cater to all the illegal immigrants here in Houston.
When it first opened I did visit to see what this was about, and because they closed the HEB store down.
I visited the store today and it smelled like a dirty old slaughter house, it would have made any hunger feeling one might have had vanish. I could not be in the store for very long.
A good bit of employees can not speak English, and asking 20 different employees if fig season was in, they did not know what the *** a fig was. Pathetic.
The first sell outs was Sam's Whole sell. they opened a specific store to only cater to illegal immigrants.
It is like slapping the face of every American, and even all those who became American legally.
It is like accepting the fact that were are over run by illegal immigrants and this is just another way to say, the *** with America, this is how it is now, tough ***.
***! Any needed support that our Government offers the poorer of people are being abused by all the immigrants illegally here. Food stamps, TANF, WIC, our jobs, our money, our health care, etc... And now they are catering by opening all Mexican stores. The new Mi Tienda that just opened here in Houston has all and only Mexican staff. Any other company not having their general token employees would be targeted and called racist, so this grocery store needs to be called out on the topic.
I will not shop at any location like this again, by shopping there people are just supporting the non diversity, racist store, and supporting illegal immigration.f31398b review #297176
You may also like
- "My first negative encounter with HEB was in Kingsville, Texas. Turkey was out of season, but I wanted to have the Meat manager order me five fresh ones for a..."
- "I purchased this product on November 2 2014 Please explain to me how can I make a peanut butter sandwich with bread like this. ..."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell. Consider that these are top of the line expensive units. Our..."
- "Hi kixeye I got banned and I really dont know why , No one is using my account and I did not logged in to the game recently and I am..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COME ANY An pick up service was scheduled from 9am-7pm they didn't arrive because they went to the wrong address. A next day collection was arranged..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."