HEB - Mi Tienda
Well first off I do not appreciate HEB grocery selling out to illegals. HEB sold out by opening a MI Tienda Mexican grocery store and closed the regular HEB store near by.
I do not see how this is a part of the HEB family, they do not even sell ha/f of what HEB stocked, all the signs around the store; like entrance, exit, etc. are in Spanish.
This store is only basically here to cater to all the illegal immigrants here in Houston.
When it first opened I did visit to see what this was about, and because they closed the HEB store down.
I visited the store today and it smelled like a dirty old slaughter house, it would have made any hunger feeling one might have had vanish. I could not be in the store for very long.
A good bit of employees can not speak English, and asking 20 different employees if fig season was in, they did not know what the *** a fig was. Pathetic.
The first sell outs was Sam's Whole sell. they opened a specific store to only cater to illegal immigrants.
It is like slapping the face of every American, and even all those who became American legally.
It is like accepting the fact that were are over run by illegal immigrants and this is just another way to say, the *** with America, this is how it is now, tough ***.
***! Any needed support that our Government offers the poorer of people are being abused by all the immigrants illegally here. Food stamps, TANF, WIC, our jobs, our money, our health care, etc... And now they are catering by opening all Mexican stores. The new Mi Tienda that just opened here in Houston has all and only Mexican staff. Any other company not having their general token employees would be targeted and called racist, so this grocery store needs to be called out on the topic.
I will not shop at any location like this again, by shopping there people are just supporting the non diversity, racist store, and supporting illegal immigration.review #297176
You may also like
- "...Found a trident gum wrapper cooked into and sticking out of a "L'oven Fresh" Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagel...distributed by ALDI corporation. A complaint was sent to the Aldi corp stating..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "I purchased a formal dress from modlily. It took them forever yo send it and once they did, it was the wrong item and the wrong size. The dress the..."
- "Do you have information about a Ocwen that you think has violated federal consumer financial laws? Are you a current or former employee of such a company, an industry insider..."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "I ate at Denny's in Amarillo-Texas, and Im never coming back ever again. I found a roach in my plate, and my husband found a hair. The place is very..."
- "Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built. Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled. 5 dates..."
- "I received my package sealed in an lbc delivery plastic. When i opened it..look what i saw..the connector of the charger is missing......"