3.9
Layout of Store

I made an online curbside order on Saturday.When I went to check out I noticed right under the total due was.....

*Each item includes a 3% fee for your personal shopper (example $2.25 for a $75 dollar order.)... I placed my order and picked it up and called customer service on Monday. I inquired if this was something new that was added and the guy said yes, there was a 'slight' upcharge now on the items along with the $4.95 fee. Didn't even tell their customers.

I am done with them. It has not been a good shopping experience anyway. There have been so many issues...double charged for items, received sweet items when requesting unsweetened, order not ready at scheduled time, many times items are not available as in the store no longer carries them....etc. This experience is at multiple stores so not just an issue with one particular store.

Walmart has never had a problem with my order.

They do not charge extra for the items and there is no shopper fee.I tried!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Shoppers fee plus 3 percent added.

Comments

We have really gotten to the point where people are not only too lazy to go shop for food, but also whine about people shopping for them. You asked for a proposed solution, so I have one for you: Don't be a lazy POS.

plarcom9256_82
to Anonymous #1403192

People have also gotten very mean behind their computers!I am disabled and this was supposed to be very helpful so that I didn't have to rely on other family and friends to shop for me.

You are a POS for assuming you know my situation.Don't be an ***!