3.0
Layout of Store

I moved to League City 3 months ago and started going to HEB because I loved the store in Tomball--It started off very wrong at the Pharmacy when I got my meds filled and transferred.. Was told by the Chinese-or Japanese Pharmacists that I had to switch Dr's because they only fill local???

After I informed her that I had a liver transplant 31/2 years ago that I was not switching Dr's just for her-that it was the stupidest thing I have ever heard..She said OH -OKAY!! REALLY?1(red flag)--then I started having trouble even getting my meds filled-wouldn't send me a text-wouldn't get them all filled correctly--had to make a second trip many times and no apology--There is two nice people that work there-Sharon is very sweet and will stand and talk to you-and the other one had a splint on her hand-she was very sweet-the others could care less and take so long to even wait on you.. either on their phones or talking to other employees.. So sad how the public works anymore--might as well wait on yourself--Same way with the cashiers-I had one lady that seen me standing there and she looked up and took her time walking to the register giving me dirty looks the whole trip plus took and threw my bread and smashed it--I turned her in that day--Also found a filler nozzle in my ice cream and got chocked on that-was nice and didn't sue y'all because I am a Christian lady and didn't have to get medical attention...

Did they say sorry or even concerned--NO--I had one lady call me and asked me to sen the pictures to her and I did--no response back.. UNBELIEVABLE how you expect people to come back to your store for business.. I am switching stores due to the rude hateful nasty people that work there-You better change them before they change you..

Kroger

s may be higher in prices-but so worth the drive to get kind caring trusting people to talk to you and take care of you--GOOD BYE HEB!!!!! This was in my ice cream-good thing a child wasn't eating this --it would of killed them :(

Product or Service Mentioned: Heb Pharmacy Department.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unsanitary grocery carts, Entire store, Bad managment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 12.

Comments