IT'S VERY UPSETTING WHEN HEB ADVERTISES WATERMELONS @ $4.88 AND THEN STICK IT TO YOU @ $5.98.I WENT BACK AFTER NOTICING AT HOME THEY SCAMMED ME AND THE MANAGER HAD NOTHING TO SAY BUT TELL THE CASHIER TO REFUND THE DIFFERENCE.
RIDICOULOUS!!!! The so called Manager Ana had nothing to say and didn't even acknowledge me.
In that case I should have just delt with the cashier!!!Why ask for the manager...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "I am very upset i shared with a few friends thar i was feeling alot better after being tortured for Valentines da y of thid year from my omg true..."
- "I went to the polar ice expressed in Orangeburg on Chestnut there are no bags I spent $4 no bags and all my ice dropped on the ground I would..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."