Layout of Store

IT'S VERY UPSETTING WHEN HEB ADVERTISES WATERMELONS @ $4.88 AND THEN STICK IT TO YOU @ $5.98.I WENT BACK AFTER NOTICING AT HOME THEY SCAMMED ME AND THE MANAGER HAD NOTHING TO SAY BUT TELL THE CASHIER TO REFUND THE DIFFERENCE.

RIDICOULOUS!!!! The so called Manager Ana had nothing to say and didn't even acknowledge me.

In that case I should have just delt with the cashier!!!Why ask for the manager...

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Heb and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Heb to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Whole Foods Market or Randalls. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Heb and heb deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Heb?

Comments

Heb - Parking Review from Banquete, Texas Heb "Worst experience ever!! I went to heb on a Saturday morning and came out to find someone hit my car with their car. Im assuming they were too lazy to..." Read more Publix Deception-Dishonesty is not good policy ! Publix "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..." Read more Whole Foods Market -  digested a foreign substance in soup I purchased Whole Foods Market "On July 27th 2017 at approximately 1 p.m. I purchased some soup at the Whole Foods Market near Bryant Park as I begin to take phones spoonfuls of the soup,..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more