Spring, Texas

My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas.This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat.

Related: Other Company - Meat Review

Tuesday night prepped for dinner as usual and cane time for the meat. Well it was nice and pretty on top when I started to peel back the meat under was not brown but grey!!!!!! I was so upset its 7 pm and I am ready to start my dinner and the meat is gross. I could not feed that to my family.

I returned to the store with receipt and they refunded me for meat and I got a free roteserrie chicken. Did it make up for it No was my familes dinner ruined? Yes. Why advertise fresh ingrediants if you are lying.

This is not the first time but it was going to be the last time i just threw meat away because I did not want to drive to the store and return it.I keep my receipts and it is sad but thisbis the only HEB close to my home and I may have to start going to another grocery store.

Review about: Steak Meat.

I liked: I did not like.

2.1
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Meat
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Heb?

Comments

Morgen
Cibolo, Texas, United States #1258406

Keep away from rotisserie.I bought a chicken 4 months ago, nice and crisp on the outside, meat was pink and obviously seriously undercooked...Serious health hazard.

Got sick last week with pre-packaged cod, broccoli and potatoes....Still stomach upset...

HEB is seriously more concerned about quantity rather than quality..A store DEFINITELY to keep away from if you value your money and your health..

LadyScot

How are you storing your fruit?And do you know why meat is red in the grocery store?

Because it is infused with animal blood that is why.

It looks like the 'make up' came off.That is what a real dead animal looks like when you process it.