Heb Parking Review from Banquete, Texas

16 of 212 Heb reviews

Worst experience ever!!I went to heb on a Saturday morning and came out to find someone hit my car with their car.

Im assuming they were too lazy to take the basket to the basket return area that was right in front of where we were parked. Instead they drove off pushing, denting, and scratching my car with the basket. I contact the police but unfortunately the heb camera resolution is extremely horrible so I was pretty much told there was nothing that can be done to find out who did that to my car. I feel heb makes more than enough money that they should be able to upgrade their cameras.

Im very disappointed and frustrated that nothing can be done due to their poor camera resolution.

I asked if the situation was worse such as someone getting robbed or even killed if they would tell the family "sorry, our camera resolution sucks".Of course they were just on repeat apologizing over and over again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Food Stores
review #907083

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Heb? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 212 Heb reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Heb. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Heb.
Filing a new complaint about
×