Banquete, Texas

Worst experience ever!!I went to heb on a Saturday morning and came out to find someone hit my car with their car.

Im assuming they were too lazy to take the basket to the basket return area that was right in front of where we were parked. Instead they drove off pushing, denting, and scratching my car with the basket. I contact the police but unfortunately the heb camera resolution is extremely horrible so I was pretty much told there was nothing that can be done to find out who did that to my car. I feel heb makes more than enough money that they should be able to upgrade their cameras.

Im very disappointed and frustrated that nothing can be done due to their poor camera resolution.

I asked if the situation was worse such as someone getting robbed or even killed if they would tell the family "sorry, our camera resolution sucks".Of course they were just on repeat apologizing over and over again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Heb and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Whole Foods Market or Randalls that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Heb.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Heb to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Heb?

Comments