Worst experience ever!!I went to heb on a Saturday morning and came out to find someone hit my car with their car.
Im assuming they were too lazy to take the basket to the basket return area that was right in front of where we were parked. Instead they drove off pushing, denting, and scratching my car with the basket. I contact the police but unfortunately the heb camera resolution is extremely horrible so I was pretty much told there was nothing that can be done to find out who did that to my car. I feel heb makes more than enough money that they should be able to upgrade their cameras.
Im very disappointed and frustrated that nothing can be done due to their poor camera resolution.
I asked if the situation was worse such as someone getting robbed or even killed if they would tell the family "sorry, our camera resolution sucks".Of course they were just on repeat apologizing over and over again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "ongoing problem since store opening! contrary to corporate protocol as posted at lot entrances, this store allows over the road tractors to use the park lot as a layover..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."