Banquete, Texas

Worst experience ever!!I went to heb on a Saturday morning and came out to find someone hit my car with their car.

Im assuming they were too lazy to take the basket to the basket return area that was right in front of where we were parked. Instead they drove off pushing, denting, and scratching my car with the basket. I contact the police but unfortunately the heb camera resolution is extremely horrible so I was pretty much told there was nothing that can be done to find out who did that to my car. I feel heb makes more than enough money that they should be able to upgrade their cameras.

Im very disappointed and frustrated that nothing can be done due to their poor camera resolution.

I asked if the situation was worse such as someone getting robbed or even killed if they would tell the family "sorry, our camera resolution sucks".Of course they were just on repeat apologizing over and over again.

Review about: Heb Parking.

Had an Experience with Heb?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Publix - Supreme??  Pizza Publix "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...." Read more Publix Reuben not as advertised Publix "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...." Read more Heb - Review in Food Stores category from Port Arthur, Texas Heb "Has anyone else been asked to leave your diaper bag in the front of the store because it's a backpack????? I've been shopping at the same HEB for years. I..." Read more Review about Heb Cubed Cheese from Houston, Texas Heb "At HEB#5/556 on 2118 Fredericksburg Road San Antonio Texas today purchase their cheese cubes for $2.97 only to find they are moldy...Came on the bus and can't go back...Making everyone..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more