Featured Not resolved

I have never been so disgusted in my life!I bought 4 Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chickens at H.E.B.

I had family over so we ate 2 chickens and I was planning to make chicken salad with the other 2 chickens. After everyone leaves I am start removing the cardboard cover when I notice there's a fly flying around in the chicken and it's still sealed. I then open the cover and the fly gets away... I then look closely at the chicken and notice that on the right upper part of leg there is some little yellow weird things.

I said to my son, no way that can't be fly eggs!I searched online to compare what they look like and to my disbelief they are identical!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "fly eggs were layed on a chicken that was closed at the store!" of heb salad. Heb needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned heb salad in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Heb. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Whole Foods Market or Randalls.

Had an Experience with Heb?

Comments

Ames, Iowa, United States #1263509

It's caviar

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1213052

Pretty nasty but hey accidents happen or it could have gotten in through the vents in the packaging and that certai ly isnt any ones fault. Go get your money back, maybe they'll give you something extra.

Wow, that is beyond gross!