5.0
Layout of Store

I go to drink the last bit of my quench HEB brand sports drink to find a green, hardened ball of some sort in my mouth.I immediately spit it out and I'm pissed.

This is just gross.

It's a lot bigger in real life than in the picture it's the side of your pinky nail.Imagine swallowing that and coughing it up!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of heb sports drink from Heb and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Heb to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Whole Foods Market or Randalls. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Heb for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Heb?

Comments

Publix - Cheese Review from Port Richey, Florida Publix "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..." Read more Smiths Food And Drug Centers - Kroger hates it's customers Smiths Food And Drug Centers " May 20, 2017 Update - It’s been about a year since this problem happened and I wanted to update my experiences between now and then. First, I wanted to..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Heb - Meat Review from Spring, Texas Heb "My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat...." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more