5.0
Layout of Store

On 12/27/2018 me and my husband went to the heb on hwy 6 and keith harrow, for red snapper, the only crew member back there was erick, abd he was cleaning @ 5:26pm, they only had 2 snappers left ,and we asked for them, he gave a story that the machine was broke and he couldn't sell us the fish! I said you need a machine to scale fish?

He said yes! So me and my husband thought that management should know that the seafood department is not working so they should put up a sign, cause erick is turning customers away, because the machine that scales fish is broken. She was as shocked as i was, and went back there to find out whats going on.

He then acted as though he didn't hear us clearly, and all of a sudden he didn't need a machine to scale fish! The manager joyce was quick to respond and get us on our way, she watched as he did his job!

Product or Service Mentioned: Heb Customer Care.

Comments

Did it make you and your worthless husband feel better about your banal lives? Finally found a way to be someone in a world that cares not for you... You sound like a complete and utter Twunt...

to Anonymous #1623918

Dear mr anonymous!!! Your mother is worthless for having you!

You must be his no good daddy,because you are thoroughly pissed that I had the audacity to complain about a no good lazy worker! Well you know exactly where you can kiss! You probably cant even afford red snapper!!! You sound like broke trailer trash!

Please continue to live a meaningful, broke life! It's your sorry *** parents fault for having a nothing!!!!!