I paid nearly $30 for a 3 pack of NY Strip steaks to grill for our 33 anniversary.I could not be more disappointed, the steaks were so tough we finally gave up and feed them to our dogs.

We tried all three steaks and all were extremely tough. The steaks were grilled to perfection, pink with the juices running out of them. I think paying $9 a pound for steaks you should get more than dog food. I have eaten round steaks that were more tender.

This was made even worse because it ruined our anniversary dinner.I love HEB but when buying steaks, go to COSTCO where I have never gotten a bad steak.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of steak. Heb needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Heb. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Whole Foods Market or Randalls.

Had an Experience with Heb?

Comments

i know dog food that's more expensive than your steak.you probably bought the VALUE pack...

pls go back to your bargain store.

paying $9/steak and asking 5-star quality.ok.