Heb - Product cut open then taped back up and boxed
On Monday the 23rd of December I went grocery shopping as I always do after I got off from my work, around nine.Let me just say I am SO VERY DISSAPOINTED.
I Shop every week, I DON'T go grocery shopping anywhere else. I am a very loyal customer and I am so shocked that this happened. I bought your HEB brand hot cocoa mix with mini marshmallows because I figured "why not? I'm feeling festive." and there was a coupon that came with it.
I didn't open the box that night but I did later on that week. When I opened the box there was bright red and black tape on one of the envelopes. I kind of thought it was like a prize or something and then I took it out and its pretty obvious that someone cut open the envelope and then put tape all over it in order to not have to throw it away. I have never, ever had a problem at any HEB that I've gone to.
I am just so disappointed. I have family that works in the Houston warehouse and family that's worked in the Houston HEB store.
We are very loyal to your company.I know your company is big and things happen but I would let your warehouse people know that that's unacceptable and makes an unhappy customer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Damaged Product
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "I would like to spread the word and to just caution people to double check the fresh fish from Shaws.... My family and I purchased Sole, Haddock, and Salmon from..."
- "I had a bad experience with Kroger the manager was rude and disrespectful talking about you cant get but 4 of a certain product because he see my brother at..."
- "The Biscayne Commons parking lot in front of the Publix Supermarket is always full of vagrants and panhandlers. Every time I shop there I am constantly harassed by panhandlers and..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "TL:DR Took 2 hours to get a bill explained and service order changed. Full Story 06/02/2016 Last night I placed an order to have new service installed at my new house with Suddenlink...."
- "I purchase a sofa and loveseat warranty protection two years ago. We had a warranty claim and, when Conns couldn't repair the product, I was offered an exchange. ..."
- "I had an account that I had closed take out $52.00. Within a few hours of them doing that I had called them and they refunded the money back..."