Heb - Product cut open then taped back up and boxed
On Monday the 23rd of December I went grocery shopping as I always do after I got off from my work, around nine.Let me just say I am SO VERY DISSAPOINTED.
I Shop every week, I DON'T go grocery shopping anywhere else. I am a very loyal customer and I am so shocked that this happened. I bought your HEB brand hot cocoa mix with mini marshmallows because I figured "why not? I'm feeling festive." and there was a coupon that came with it.
I didn't open the box that night but I did later on that week. When I opened the box there was bright red and black tape on one of the envelopes. I kind of thought it was like a prize or something and then I took it out and its pretty obvious that someone cut open the envelope and then put tape all over it in order to not have to throw it away. I have never, ever had a problem at any HEB that I've gone to.
I am just so disappointed. I have family that works in the Houston warehouse and family that's worked in the Houston HEB store.
We are very loyal to your company.I know your company is big and things happen but I would let your warehouse people know that that's unacceptable and makes an unhappy customer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Damaged Product
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life! I bought 4 Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chickens at H.E.B. I had family over so we ate 2 chickens and I was..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "I purchase a sofa and loveseat warranty protection two years ago. We had a warranty claim and, when Conns couldn't repair the product, I was offered an exchange. ..."
- "I had an account that I had closed take out $52.00. Within a few hours of them doing that I had called them and they refunded the money back..."
- "TL:DR Took 2 hours to get a bill explained and service order changed. Full Story 06/02/2016 Last night I placed an order to have new service installed at my new house with Suddenlink...."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."