Austin, Texas
100% full Not resolved
4.0
Layout of Store

I bought a bottle of the HEB thick and chunky, hot salsa.When I was eating it a 3-4 mm piece stuck to the roof of my mouth, but in a strange way, almost suction like.

I had to remove it by hand as it was stuck far back upon the roof of my mouth. I thought it was part of an onion skin for about one second, until the sheen of light played off the surface and i realized it was *ucking plastic. It is, without question, plastic.

Totally unacceptable.Food distribution is obviously involved but i purchased this at Mopac and I-35 store.

Reason of review: There was plastic in the salsa, how am i supposed to put a "value of your loss" on my health?.

Had an Experience with Heb?

Comments

$5000 you are crazy it was a mistake something could have fallen in the machine just take it back and tell the the number so they can take the batch off the shelf. Don't be ridiculous

to Anonymous #1028232

I don't care about the money in particular, I felt the scale of 0 to 5000 was an analysis of my "pissed consumer level" and maxed it out. As I stated in my reason of review, there isn't a price on my health, aka not eating pieces of plastic.

to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1206736

WTH if it had been eaten. Been a different story if it had been you.