I bought a bottle of the HEB thick and chunky, hot salsa.When I was eating it a 3-4 mm piece stuck to the roof of my mouth, but in a strange way, almost suction like.
I had to remove it by hand as it was stuck far back upon the roof of my mouth. I thought it was part of an onion skin for about one second, until the sheen of light played off the surface and i realized it was *ucking plastic. It is, without question, plastic.
Totally unacceptable.Food distribution is obviously involved but i purchased this at Mopac and I-35 store.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- There was plastic in the salsa, how am i supposed to put a "value of your loss" on my health?
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Heb Thick N Chunky Hot Salsa
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Biscayne Commons parking lot in front of the Publix Supermarket is always full of vagrants and panhandlers. Every time I shop there I am constantly harassed by panhandlers and..."
- "So I went to purchase some body wash. I see the sign that says this. So I put four in my cart. Only to have them ring up full..."
- " Generally I don't go out of my way to write to a grocer regarding a bad product experience, however this years Thanksgiving will be one of the last Holiday's..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I posted a authentic MK purse. Offerup deleted my post claiming it was counterfeit. My purse is real and authentic. OfferUp is accusing me of something not true. Seeking legal..."
- "Original complaint can be found at http://document.li/o9eQ/ Excerpt from suit: INTRODUCTION 1. Armando Montelongo (“Montelongo”) and his companies and allies have made hundreds of millions of dollars selling real estate education programs..."