I bought a bottle of the HEB thick and chunky, hot salsa.When I was eating it a 3-4 mm piece stuck to the roof of my mouth, but in a strange way, almost suction like.
I had to remove it by hand as it was stuck far back upon the roof of my mouth. I thought it was part of an onion skin for about one second, until the sheen of light played off the surface and i realized it was *ucking plastic. It is, without question, plastic.
Totally unacceptable.Food distribution is obviously involved but i purchased this at Mopac and I-35 store.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- There was plastic in the salsa, how am i supposed to put a "value of your loss" on my health?
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Heb Thick N Chunky Hot Salsa
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "i bought the mama cozzi mega stuffed pizza rolls the other day. I made 4 of them when, i bit into the last one it was filled with a white..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "Well, I just got off the phone with DirecTV after spending about 4 hours in total this week trying to secure the NFL Sunday Ticket in any way possible. I'm..."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "DO NOT order from Modlily!!! They are horrible. Horrible customer service, false advertising and I'm pretty sure they are using child labor to make their shoddy clothes. That is the..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."