Review about Heb Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chicken from Rio Grande City, Texas

I have never been so disgusted in my life!I bought 4 Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chickens at H.E.B.

I had family over so we ate 2 chickens and I was planning to make chicken salad with the other 2 chickens. After everyone leaves I am start removing the cardboard cover when I notice there's a fly flying around in the chicken and it's still sealed. I then open the cover and the fly gets away... I then look closely at the chicken and notice that on the right upper part of leg there is some little yellow weird things.

I said to my son, no way that can't be fly eggs!I searched online to compare what they look like and to my disbelief they are identical!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Fly eggs were layed on a chicken that was closed at the store!
Product or service
Heb Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chicken
Review category
Food Stores
review #809785 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Heb? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 15 #1213052 Louisville, Kentucky

Pretty nasty but hey accidents happen or it could have gotten in through the vents in the packaging and that certai ly isnt any ones fault. Go get your money back, maybe they'll give you something extra.

1 0 Reply

Mar 16 #1128373

Wow, that is beyond gross!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.