2.8

Has anyone else been asked to leave your diaper bag in the front of the store because it's a backpack?????I've been shopping at the same HEB for years.

I went in today with my family had been shopping for over half an hour when my coworker asked me to come to the front to get the on-call phone. She was parked in the front. I grabbed the phone came back in. The manager approached me and said no backpacks in the store I showed her it was a diaper bag.!

It got ugly after that.I'm filing a complaint just want to know if anyone else has gone through this....???

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Lesparza is overall dissatisfied with Heb and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Whole Foods Market or Randalls that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Heb.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Heb to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Heb?

Comments

Kittykatmeowmeow

Yes, my 12 year old daughter was wearing this adorable purse/back pack that had Star Wars all over it and she got in trouble. She also showed them it had he personal hygiene and phone and money all in it. The man said he didn't care and kicked her out.

to Anonymous #1148018

I never received a response from HEB nor an apology of any kind