Port Arthur, Texas
2.8

Has anyone else been asked to leave your diaper bag in the front of the store because it's a backpack?????I've been shopping at the same HEB for years.

I went in today with my family had been shopping for over half an hour when my coworker asked me to come to the front to get the on-call phone. She was parked in the front. I grabbed the phone came back in. The manager approached me and said no backpacks in the store I showed her it was a diaper bag.!

It got ugly after that.I'm filing a complaint just want to know if anyone else has gone through this....???

Had an Experience with Heb?

Comments

Yes, my 12 year old daughter was wearing this adorable purse/back pack that had Star Wars all over it and she got in trouble. She also showed them it had he personal hygiene and phone and money all in it. The man said he didn't care and kicked her out.

to Anonymous #1148018

I never received a response from HEB nor an apology of any kind

Heb - Product cut open then taped back up and boxed Heb "On Monday the 23rd of December I went grocery shopping as I always do after I got off from my work, around nine. Let me just say I am SO..." Read more Heb Parking Review from Banquete, Texas Heb "Worst experience ever!! I went to heb on a Saturday morning and came out to find someone hit my car with their car. Im assuming they were too lazy to..." Read more Publix - Going to the Dogs Publix "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..." Read more Food City - Meat department Food City "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more