I was at the Mopac and pamer heb. I was going to buy strawberries but I saw what I thought was gray mold but the produce guy corrected me and assured me that it was dirt and went back to his conversation with the other heb guy.

I did not buy any strawberries that were caked with dirt (there were a lot of them, I looked), did not buy any angel food, did not buy any whipped cream.

Glad I do not shop there too often.

I I I I rtrtr tyty ghg gffgf yyttyy ytytyt hghghg dfd gfggfr eerre

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of strawberries. Heb needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned strawberries in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Heb. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Whole Foods Market or Randalls.

Had an Experience with Heb?

Comments

Heb - Arrogant manager Heb "My first negative encounter with HEB was in Kingsville, Texas. Turkey was out of season, but I wanted to have the Meat manager order me five fresh ones for a..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Giant Food Stores - Ignorant Employee Giant Food Stores "Giant in Loyalsock PA (Williamsport)... An Employee posts videos that are offensive. He calls himself pissed off taxpayer on his youtube account. He hates law enforcement, instigates, harasses, and uses..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more